Job OpportunitiesPosted on March 20, 2017
School: Corry Area School District
Start Date: August 23, 2017
2017/18 School Year
Career and Technical Education Center (CTE)
Cooperative Education 7-12 Coordinator
Available August 23, 2017. The Corry Area School District is seeking applicants with pre-existing Instructional II or Vocational II certification as well as hold a valid Pennsylvania Cooperative Education Coordinator Certificate. Candidates who have prior experience with a Career and Technical High School, and/or have served as a Cooperative Education Coordinator will receive preferential consideration.
Successful candidate will teach cooperative education programs of study, provide work placement services for students in to selected training agencies in the community and supervise students at a work-based site. Other duties may include NOCTI testing coordination and community outreach.
Please submit PA Standard Application, letter of interest, current resume, and copies of the following: Appropriate Certificate, college transcripts, current Act 34 and 151 criminal / child abuse clearances, evidence of FBI fingerprint screening, and a minimum of three (3) letters of recommendation.
Send the above application credentials to the attention of:
Mr. William A. Nichols, Superintendent
Attn: Human Resources
Corry Area School District Administration Building
540 East Pleasant Street
Corry, Pennsylvania 16407
Deadline: May 31, 2017
- Spring Workshop for CTE Assistant Directors, Principals, & Supervisors May 04, 2017 Nittany Lion Inn, State College
- 2017 Summer Leadership Conference July 26, 2017 Nittany Lion Inn, State College
- 2016-2017 STATE OF EDUCATION REPORT RELEASED April 27, 2017
- 2017 Summer Leadership Conference March 30, 2017
- 2017 Summer Leadership Conference Request to Present March 30, 2017
- Summer Leadership Conference 2017: Exhibitor Invite March 23, 2017