The Pennsylvania Association of Career and Technical Administrators strives to promote excellence in career and technical education through leadership, advocacy and service.
PACTA Supports the Following Beliefs:
- Career and technical education is an integral part of the state system of economic and workforce development.
- Career and technical education is an integral part of Pennsylvania's public education system which serves secondary students as well as adults.
- Career and technical education must serve the needs of business and industry by delivering programs which meet national skill standards and offer recognized credentials.
- All citizens have the right to quality, affordable and accessible career and technical education.
- Spring Workshop for CTE Assistant Directors, Principals, & Supervisors May 04, 2017 Nittany Lion Inn, State College
- 2017 Summer Leadership Conference July 26, 2017 Nittany Lion Inn, State College
- Harris Specialized Student Solutions www.harrisschoolsolutions.com
- Allegheny Educational Systems, Inc. http://www.alleghenyedusys.com/
- Stantec www.stantec.com
- 2016-2017 STATE OF EDUCATION REPORT RELEASED April 27, 2017
- 2017 Summer Leadership Conference March 30, 2017
- 2017 Summer Leadership Conference Request to Present March 30, 2017
- Summer Leadership Conference 2017: Exhibitor Invite March 23, 2017