The Pennsylvania Association of Career and Technical Administrators strives to promote excellence in career and technical education through leadership, advocacy and service.
PACTA Supports the Following Beliefs:
- Career and technical education is an integral part of the state system of economic and workforce development.
- Career and technical education is an integral part of Pennsylvania's public education system which serves secondary students as well as adults.
- Career and technical education must serve the needs of business and industry by delivering programs which meet national skill standards and offer recognized credentials.
- All citizens have the right to quality, affordable and accessible career and technical education.
- PA-CTEC (PA-Career & Technical Education Conference June 26, 2013 Seven Springs Mountain Resort
- PACTA Summer Leadership Conference July 24, 2013 Nittany Lion Inn, State College
- THE 2013 PACTA WORKSHOP FOR CTE ADULT COORDINATORS September 19, 2013 Nittany Lion Inn, State College
Patron MembersView All Patron Members »
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF 2013 Cooperative Education Conference June 10, 2013
- Eastern Westmoreland CTC takes Grand Champion title at National Robotics League Event May 24, 2013
- PACTA CALENDAR 2013-2014 May 23, 2013
- Gov. Corbett announces changes at Department of Education May 15, 2013