The Pennsylvania Association of Career and Technical Administrators strives to promote excellence in career and technical education through leadership, advocacy and service.
PACTA Supports the Following Beliefs:
- Career and technical education is an integral part of the state system of economic and workforce development.
- Career and technical education is an integral part of Pennsylvania's public education system which serves secondary students as well as adults.
- Career and technical education must serve the needs of business and industry by delivering programs which meet national skill standards and offer recognized credentials.
- All citizens have the right to quality, affordable and accessible career and technical education.
- ACTE Region 1 Leadership Conference: Mapping the Routes to Career Pathways Success April 26, 2017 New York City
- Spring Workshop for CTE Assistant Directors, Principals, & Supervisors May 04, 2017 Nittany Lion Inn, State College
- 2017 Summer Leadership Conference July 26, 2017 Nittany Lion Inn, State College
- HITech Inc. www.hitechinc.us
- Breslin Ridyard Fadero Architects www.BreslinArchitects.com
- NOCTI www.NOCTI.org
- 2017 Summer Leadership Conference March 24, 2017
- Spring Workshop for CTE Assistant Directors, Principals, & Supervisors March 22, 2017
- Pathways to Career Readiness: An Education and Workforce Development Symposium January 15, 2017
- House Career and Technical Education Report Released December 01, 2016